Internationalise your Life Science Business and access new European Markets
The Boost4Health (B4H) project is part funded by the Interreg 5B North West Europe programme and will support Kent-based Life Sciences companies with internationalisation and in particular market entry into mainland Europe. The project will formally link Kent’s new BioGateway cluster to various European Life Science clusters in the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, France, Germany and Denmark. B4H will run from 2016 to 2019.
Who can take part in the B4H project?
Kent Life Science SMEs which would like to explore new approaches and internationalise their business.
- Internationalise your business and become part of a thriving European Life Science network
- Receive practical & financial support to help with international trade in mainland Europe
- Take part in international collaborations and partnering to help your business access new commercial opportunities
What can you expect?
- Take part in an international business growth coaching programme
- Be part of a product validation network
- Take part in international Life Science clustering activities
- Receive micro-financing for growth acceleration & international collaborations
- Apply for a travel voucher to attend a life science event or visit a company in mainland Europe
- Apply online here and download the voucher guidance note
How to sign up
- Visit the Boost4Health website to find out more.
- Register your interest by completing our Expression of Interest Form
Who are we working with?
- Brabant Development Agency, the Netherlands
- Oost NV, the Netherlands
- Biocat, Catalonia, Spain
- University of Liège, Belgium
- ID2Santé, Brittany, France
- BioRegio STERN, Stuttgart, Germany
- Biopeople, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Eurasanté, Lille, France
- Atlanpole Biotherapies, France
- Manchester Growth Company, United Kingdom